Thursday, September 24, 2015

Ask Lion....Some Interesting Questions

Time to get narcissistic!!!! I am answering a questionnaire (found on Tuaari's Tumblr)...50 things you may or may not know about me (Ashleigh Son):

1: What eye color do you find sexiest?  Black, like Brandon’s of course!

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate? I love all chocolate, but, Dark chocolate!

3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?  A tiny silver/white star.

4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? Small town, and yes I loved it.

5: Your favorite adult as a child (besides parents)? I had several favorites, but I really loved Uncle Glenn and Lollie, because they both had a great sense of humor and caring hearts.

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Mango pineapple.

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?  I was a mean kid. I am not proud of that.

8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? Wearing a neon yellow fleece sweatshirt.

9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?  I used to choose to date guys that were abusive emotionally. (for the record, not all my high school bf's were like that, but there were more than 1)

10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?  Pirates, because of the POTC movies.

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?  Yes, many times.

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?  Yes, and I still do.

13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?  A puffin, a sea otter, a mini pig, and a baby lion.

14: What's your most favorite part of your body?  My face.

15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?  That I am loving and loyal.

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? Neither, I am not a fan really.

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?  Not really. I like the commercials sometimes, but I just don’t care about football sorry.

18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? No.

19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?  Korean Tacos from Korean Twist food cart in Portland.

20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?  Butter! I grew up with margarine back when everyone thought it was healthy.  Yikes, now we know a lot better.

21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)  Whole, not that I drink milk.

22: Which continents have you been on? Africa, South America, North America

23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? Yes I have thrown up many times from reading in the car too much.

24: Backpacks or satchels? Backpacks are more practical but satchels are prettier.

25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?  Rainbow Jacket, depends. Neon yellow…
ummm clearly that was like my favorite ever thing back in the day.  Checkered pants? Maybe if I was at a Kpop concert.

26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Bugs Bunny or Tom & Jerry.

27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?  Pig! They are so cute.

28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?  A FOREST skyline.

29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on? Over 24 hours on my way to South Africa.

30: The latest you've ever slept? Until 5 pm.

31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?  YESSSSSS

32: Do you pick at scabs?  Not really.

33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?  Lima.

34: How far can you throw a baseball?  Not too far I’m afraid.

35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?  Europe.

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?  Ethiopian, no. Vietnamese, yes and it was good.  Korean, only every day.  Nepalese, no.

37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? Either one is a quality education.

38: A relationship with love or one with sex? LOVE.

39: Do you eat enough vegetables? Not nearly. I do love veggies though.

40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? Not unless it has the name Tim Burton attached to it.

41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public? What kind of sicko question is that…..

42: Do you swear in front of your parents?  Never.

43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?  A frog.

44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?  Something subtle, like highlights.

45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?  I am married.  I want kids for sure.

46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should. Yes I do.

47: City or nature person?  Nature, all the way.

48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)  Yeah probably.

49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?  Yes I can


50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY! I work full time and go to school full time, I make people laugh, I am good at buying presents for people, I am really good at cleaning, and I know a lot about health.



~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment