Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dream Come True

Our new home!

For those who are not followers on Facebook, I am happy to say that Brandon and I are officially homeowners.  This is literally a dream come true for us and I am soooo happy.  We have lived in this house since we got married and I was in love with it from the start.  The process of buying it took over a year for us, since it was a short sale.  Let's just say that it was draining to say the least having that hanging over our heads for that long (and that is a large reason why I have not blogged as regularly), but finally it is ours.  No more worries!

I am so thankful and grateful that we get to be here.  It is a quiet, safe neighborhood where I know for a fact I would love to raise children.  Maybe I will post some interior pictures of our house once I get more into decorating it!

In other news, this school quarter has not been half bad.  I thought I would have the summer off but that has changed. *crying face* BUT whatever.  Brandon is doing well in his school endeavors.  That guy is amazing, let me tell you.  He got a 4.0 this past quarter!  He is so organized it makes my head spin.  LOL.  I am so proud of him.

Well.... time to go on a walk and enjoy the beautiful May weather.  Miss you guys! xoxox!!!

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment