Sunday, April 6, 2014

Loving this Weekend

Hey guys!  Just wanted to drop in and share a couple of pics with you. Get ready for a really random post!

A yummy strawberry and romaine lettuce salad with shredded carrot and sunflower seeds sprinkled in it.....so good.  I have been enjoying the last of Cutie season. Also, Brandon and I have been drinking green smoothies consistently.  Best health decision ever, let me tell you.

Our fruit bowl filled with Cuties.... Gonna miss these when they aren't in stores anymore.

I bought these adorable stuffed bunnies, which are sitting on our bed right now....

A couple gifts Brandon got for me recently....Flowers to celebrate our two-year anniversary and a pink BPA-free water bottle!  YAY!  Don't they look cute next to each other?

I am just loving the relaxation of this weekend.  I recently started another school quarter.  I am taking Japanese II, Pottery, and Accounting III.  Thankfully it doesn't seem anywhere as intense as last quarter.  

Today and yesterday was General Conference.  I enjoyed it immensely.  If you weren't able to catch it you can catch all super-awesome 8 hours of it here.  I just love how those talks make me want to improve myself and better myself.

Lastly, I have to admit I have a tumblr addiction now.  Follow me if you want! Click HERE to see all my cute and adorable ridiculously girly stuff I posted.

Best wishes! xoxox

Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

3 comments:

  1. Aww love the stuffed bunnies! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I just checked out your blog and it is so cute! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hey there,

    My name is John, I work for a website called Heyamwf.com. Our site is dedicated to helping Asian men everywhere find love, and we get over 1200 users per day with over 50,000 page views per month. (http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/heyamwf.com). We were wondering if you would be willing to guest post a blog for us on our website, as we think you have a great blog! It would help with getting more readers to your blog, which we think would be great!

    We would love anything you can contribute

    all the best

    John
    Heyamwf.com

    email me and let me know! admin@heyamwf.com

    ReplyDelete