Saturday, February 15, 2014

Our Valentine's Day

Hello to all!  Brandon and I have been so busy lately that we haven't had much time for anything fun.  However, I just wanted to share with you our Valentine's Day festivities, as well as a couple more of my little "health posts" where I took a picture of a meal I liked.  Valentine's Day morning Brandon surprised me with some beautiful flowers and a cute card.

He says that he specifically asked for the pink bow.  I think it was a super cute touch.

Annnnd a close-up of the adorable card he got for me.  Complete with glitter and rhinestones and hearts and ribbons all over.  The note he wrote inside was really cute and romantic too.

I, on the other hand.... decorated his desk secretly with candy hearts for decoration, a long handwritten love letter, and some DELICIOUS cologne from Bath and Body Works.  I am telling you, ladies, go to Bath and Body Works right now and spritz a little bit of the "White Citrus for Men" and tell me it is not the yummiest citrus cologne while still smelling manly.  Brandon loved it.

Here is a close-up of the cute stationery I used to write the love note.  I only use stationery for people I LOVE with all my heart.  hehe.  

Annnnd Brandon also said we will go on a romantic getaway to one of our favorite places, Portland, Oregon.  But this weekend it is not gonna happen.  

Cheesy side note:  Oh my goodness I love Brandon J. Son so much.  I am the luckiest girl in the world to be with him.  He has been the best, most supportive husband ever.  Not to mention he is good at everything and super cute.  I won't list a million things I love about him, although I really could, but I just HAD to put that out there in the name of Valentine's Day.

NOW!  On to a couple "health" pictures.  My new favorite these days.

Remember how I forgot to take a picture of Brandon's running shoes last time?  Anyway, here are his sexy Lunarglide 5's that I found.  Apparently it is hard to find them with this color combination.  Anyway, they look really good on him.

Lastly, here is a surprisingly filling and delicious meal.  I took two slices of Ezekiel toast and topped them each with half an avocado and cracked black pepper.  Then, I had the most delicious grapefruit with it.  Also, Brandon sliced a couple slices of hot sweet potato with cinnamon on the side.  I better not forget to mention the lemon-tangerine water on the side.

Well, hope you enjoyed this post.  I apologize for my lack of blogging these days.  Please believe me when I say I have good reason.  It is all school taking over my life, you know?  I hardly have time to go to the bathroom these days.  Well!  Saturday morning is here and I have lots to do.  One thing I have been enjoying is doing a Blogilates workout 6 times a week.  I am seeing a small transformation already, although it has not been overnight.  Try it if you have some time!  You will not be disappointed.  LOVE YOU ALL! xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment