Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Thoughts


(Not drawn by me, obviously.... hehe)

** It's the weekend!  No work, and minimal schoolwork.  I only have one assignment today.

** It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.  Maybe me and Brandon will go on a walk.

** I kind of love that my favorite bloggers read my blog and comment.  I feel so flattered.

** I am craving fresh fruit again... Oh man I can't wait for Berry Season.

** The First Presidency message for June was super good.  President Uchtdorf is amazing.

** I am dreaming of the next handmade dress I will be making.

** A clean room!!!!!  Now, I just need to tackle the rest of our living space.

** A new manicure and pedicure.....that I plan on doing right after this.

** Harry Potter movies.  I am on the third one today.

** Little House on the Prairie books that Brandon got me for Christmas.  I have been loving them.

** Taking a nap with our cat, Nabi.  So relaxing!

Have a lovely weekend.  Think of happy thoughts.  I am in a super good mood just from writing all this stuff down. xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

2 comments:

  1. It was an awesome weekend for me too got a lot done in the yard planted tomatoes that Lanny brought from his wife and went and bought 2 more rose bushes to add into the flower garden along with a climbing Black eyed susan oh and along with all that planted 15 packs of wild flowers, I can't wait to see them start coming up. Have a great week Ashleigh will talk to you soon. Hugs P.S. I forgot my Fushia's also got them started in hanging baskets and they are already blooming wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that sounds fantastic! I wish I had myself some time to do some gardening :-) Hanging baskets are awesome! xoxox

      Delete