Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hello World

Hey guys.... Just wanted to let you know that I haven't died.  Swamped with school, work, and Young Women's stuff, yes, but not dead.  :-)  Today I got a lot done and I had some surplus time.  So I wrote a letter (snail mail, of course) to my sister and one of my best friends.  I decorated the envelopes myself. :-) Also, my mom was so impressed by the dress I sewed by hand, that she bought me a sewing machine.  It was supposed to be a surprise, but the sewing machine company called me.  LOL!!!!  She was pretty annoyed that they spoiled the surprise, but hey, I am SUPER happy.  That means my little projects will not be as sloppy and will not take as long.  YAY!  So I can officially pursue my dream of designing many dresses and becoming the next fashion designer.  Ok, hehe, maybe I am going a little bit too far.  But seriously, I do have plans to sew more dresses.  Anyway, I am sorry I have to keep it short, but I just wanted to say hello, and no I have not abandoned you all. xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment