1) My non-favorite co-worker was being non-mean. In fact, he was even kind of nice. It was kinda creepy and I wasn't sure what to think. But definitely in a good way.
2) I thought it was going to be rainy and miserable today, but as a matter of fact it ended up being sunny and beautiful with just the right amount of warmth. I really regret not having my camera on me.
3) I came home to a little treat on the counter. Brandon had bought two red raspberry Panda licorice bars for me. Anyone who knows me knows that I ADORE red licorice. And if pandas are involved, even better. ;-)
4) I had to do some math homework, because for some reason I didn't notice it was due today. Thankfully, with my smart built-in math tutor of a husband, I got 100% on my assignment. On top of that, I feel smarter after I do math. It's kinda fun. Oh my gosh. Did I just say that? Ha.
5) While I was doing homework, Brandon brought up a generous bowl of Pirate's Booty for me to snack on. Oh my! I think he is trying to make me the happiest girl alive. Oh wait! I already am, since I am with him! *Yes, I am aware that is beyond cheesy...but it's TRUE!!!*
6) I am finally starting to feel like I fit in at work. I am able to help others now, instead of asking for help all the time. I enjoy talking to Dee and Lorinda, my fellow Patient Care Coordinators. I mean, not just as coworkers, but I actually think they are fun and amusing.
7) My husband looks so handsome today. He is wearing one of his cute new T-shirts that we bought for him in Utah, and it looks ridiculously good on him, so I of course LOVE that.
8) I have ordered that mint-colored polka dot dress from Forever21, and I just can't wait for it to come in the mail.
9) I read two really inspiring blog posts today. This...and...this.
10) I noticed my skin doesn't have any breakouts lately. YAY!!!! :-)
So anyway... those are my ten things that happened today that I am thrilled about. Hope everyone has a good night! xoxox
~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son