Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Monday Monday Monday

Is it just me or does Monday seem like the dullest day of the week?  I feel like a mummy who should not be rising when I wake up in the morning.  Haha.  But on the bright side, I had a pretty nice day.  Nothing exciting happened at all.  But here are ten good things that happened:

1) My non-favorite co-worker was being non-mean.  In fact, he was even kind of nice.  It was kinda creepy and I wasn't sure what to think.  But definitely in a good way.

2) I thought it was going to be rainy and miserable today, but as a matter of fact it ended up being sunny and beautiful with just the right amount of warmth.  I really regret not having my camera on me.

3) I came home to a little treat on the counter.  Brandon had bought two red raspberry Panda licorice bars for me.  Anyone who knows me knows that I ADORE red licorice.  And if pandas are involved, even better. ;-)

4) I had to do some math homework, because for some reason I didn't notice it was due today.  Thankfully, with my smart built-in math tutor of a husband, I got 100% on my assignment.  On top of that, I feel smarter after I do math.  It's kinda fun.  Oh my gosh.  Did I just say that?  Ha.

5) While I was doing homework, Brandon brought up a generous bowl of Pirate's Booty for me to snack on.  Oh my!  I think he is trying to make me the happiest girl alive.  Oh wait!  I already am, since I am with him!  *Yes, I am aware that is beyond cheesy...but it's TRUE!!!*

6) I am finally starting to feel like I fit in at work.  I am able to help others now, instead of asking for help all the time.  I enjoy talking to Dee and Lorinda, my fellow Patient Care Coordinators.  I mean, not just as coworkers, but I actually think they are fun and amusing.

7) My husband looks so handsome today.  He is wearing one of his cute new T-shirts that we bought for him in Utah, and it looks ridiculously good on him, so I of course LOVE that.

8) I have ordered that mint-colored polka dot dress from Forever21, and I just can't wait for it to come in the mail.

9) I read two really inspiring blog posts today. This...and...this.

10) I noticed my skin doesn't have any breakouts lately.  YAY!!!! :-)

So anyway... those are my ten things that happened today that I am thrilled about.  Hope everyone has a good night! xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment