Ashleigh's 25 Life Ambitions
1) Be the kind of person my future children could honor.
2) Buy the home we live in and make it BEAUTIFUL.
3) Do not let surroundings or circumstances dictate happiness.
4) Get into shape and take pride in my body.
5) Find the inner-happiness of childhood.
6) Get straight A's in school.
7) Do activities that make me smarter.
8) Work on any self-esteem or self-worth issues.
9) Take up a new hobby.
10) Stay close to each of my family members.
11) In every way, honor God.
12) Learn Korean. Never stop learning.
13) Never lie or be dishonest in any way.
14) Work toward my college major and minors I have chosen.
15) Earn the respect of children and animals.
16) Write constantly.
17) Have a great and successful marriage.
18) Be the best friend I can be.
19) Stay on top of spirituality.
20) Be a bookworm. Read lots of different kinds of literature.
21) Improve my health and appearance.
22) Overcome darkness in order to be a light to others.
23) Design clothing.
24) Stay kind always.
25) Forgive my enemies and be civil.
I know, I know... some of these sound similar to my new years resolutions. I have adopted some of those resolutions because I find them to be important enough to consider them a life ambition. Also, yes, I am aware that I might not be able to meet every goal on this list, and that life is unexpected sometimes, but I somewhat like to have a plan of what I ought to be doing. I believe everything that is meant to happen will happen, but I also believe that I have a big say in it as well. :-) xoxox
~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son