Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Heart Washington

I discovered that I had a bunch of pictures in my phone that were not shared yet!  HORRIBLE!!! Seeing as the scenery around here is waaay too good to keep to myself.  Hope you enjoy it!  Also, I would like to apologize for my absence.  I swear, school keeps me busier than I have been in a very long time.  I am actually trying my best to get good grades, you see, so I have to spend all my surplus time studying and doing homework.  Not to mention I am working full time right now.  UGH.  You don't even want to know how messy our room is.  Anyway... On to the photos!

 This tree was so amazing that I pulled over just to take a picture of it while I was driving home from work.  Best part?  It is right at the entrance of our beautiful neighborhood that we hope to live in for many years to come.  

 The bushes are looking so vibrant and new.  After seeing dead branches in their places, it was quite lovely to behold.

 In the city I work, it is all the rage to have window box plants outside.  So beautiful! 

 More springtime goodness....

 Another little window box that cheered me up as I walked from the work parking lot to the office.

 Even though it was a cloudy day, it was nice to see this kind of green on the trees that only exists in the springtime.

 Oh.... and speaking of lovely scenery.... here is Brandon (well, his torso).  And Nabi.  We tried to make Nabi pose for the camera but he was trying to get away.  HAHA.  Random.  I know that has nothing to do with Washington scenery.  But yeah... I love Brandon what can I say?

 Get this... I am not in a national park taking this picture.  This is a shot from the parking lot at my new school campus.  WOW!!! It is so breathtaking there.

 See?  More campus parking lot pictures.... Just wonderful.  I just wish I brought our real camera, but you know... I was only there for a test for a little while.

 Yep, it is too pretty at school.  I seriously know these pictures look kinda the same but there is a lot more to see there.  I hope to take more snaps of campus next time I am there.

 OOOO!!! So today... I was bored at work.  So I decided that for my lunch break I would go drive around and explore.  Then I came across something lovely...a park I did not know about.  OH MAN.  Unfortunately, by the time I discovered the place I only had five minutes to walk around and take pictures before I had to head back to work.

 Seriously... I just want to stroll this park every day now.  And then sit on this bench to do my homework.  OH MY GOSH did I just say that?  Haha.  Ok let's re-word that.  Sit on that bench and read a dang good book.  There you go. ;-)

 Ummm WOW??!!!!!!

I am quite fond of this park with its little mini lake and flowers covering the grass and so much green I don't even know where to look.

Well my friends.... please forgive me for how often I am going to be absent for a while.  The only reason why I was able to even write this post is because I am at work right now and it's almost time to go home and my "special" co-worker is gone already.  Actually, I will try to pop in a lot more.  But first... my room needs some serious cleaning, and I have two English projects to do, as well as some Economics homework to attend to.  *Sigh* It never ends....xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

4 comments:

  1. So, so pretty, Ashleigh! I can't wait til we get to visit you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Kaelyn.... Seriously you will love it here.

      Delete
  2. thanks for share..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I hope to share more. That new park is just wonderful and I didn't even capture half of it.

      Delete