Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Am Grateful

Today I am grateful for a number of things.  I am first and foremost grateful for God and how much he cares about me and everyone else.  I am grateful for the gospel and General Conference and how much good I got out of that.  If you were not lucky enough to catch it, you can watch or listen to it here.  My favorite talks were by President Thomas S. Monson (Sunday Morning Session), President Dieter F. Uchtdorf (Sunday Morning Session), Elder L. Tom Perry (Sunday Morning Session), Elder Richard G. Scott (Saturday Afternoon Session), and Elder Enrique R. Falabella (Sunday Afternoon Session).
I am grateful for a good and kind husband who is so loving and comforts me and knows just the right thing to say in most circumstances.  He also makes me laugh a lot.  For instance, while he was lifting weights today, he pushed himself a little bit *too* hard, and couldn't quite make the bar back to the weight-rest-thing (UGH I forgot what those are called LOL).  So his arms were practically trembling, and then we both started laughing so hard that he couldn't even complete his workout properly.  He couldn't even do pushups without falling to the ground laughing.  I love moments like those. 
I forgot to mention this in my last post, which is really awful of me, but I am extremely grateful for my parents and the effort they put into making last weekend a dream come true for Brandon and me.  They are the ones who hosted that lovely dinner, let us use their car, bought us the hotel, and basically spoiled us to death. They are simply the best. <3
I am grateful for Disney movies.  Today I watched Snow White.  Oh my gosh, I never realized how funny that movie is, until I watched it today.  When I was a kid it was very amusing for me in a different way.  I think Snow White has the best sense of humor.  It is the ladylike, yet definitely sarcastic and funny sort of personality.
Before watching Snow White, Brandon and I watched Brave. It was so funny and we kept bursting out laughing. It was the perfect movie for us today. We had a healthy dinner consisting of marinated chicken, oven fries and veggies. It was delicious and satisfying until we craved junk dessert consisting of cheesecake and peanut butter puffins...

You must try these... so delicious!
I am grateful for our home.  I truly hope we are able to buy it.
I feel pretty tired right now, but just couldn't help but express my gratitude about all these little things that make me so happy lately. :-) Good night and sweet dreams! xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment