Saturday, March 16, 2013

Slowness

I am sure my regular readers are wondering why I am taking so many days off of blogging.  Well, the truth is, a lot is happening, but it is all so boring and tiresome.  It is nothing to write about.  Anyhow, here is a mini update for all of you:

1) Lately I am loving Stevia soda.  It is pretty expensive, though, and Brandon and I polished it off already, but we are BOTH in love.

2) I am currently attempting to make my own journal, using this book binding technique.  It is seriously harder than I thought.  Today I was so drained from it I just had to take a break.  I have already printed off my own lined paper that I randomly found online, and sewed the pages together.  Now all that is left is the fun of making, decorating, and attaching the cover of the journal.  SUCH FUN!  We will see how that turns out.

3) We are really really really hoping to buy the house we are living in.  In fact, we have gotten serious and made an offer on it.  Can't wait for this whole home purchase thing to be done and over with.

4) I have a strange addiction of window-shopping online.  Mainly on random Chinese clothing store websites.  And I bought stuff.  But it is taking forever to get to me and I totally hate that.

5) Brandon and I had a killer day today.  First, we bought his temple clothes, then we went to World Market and stocked up on some Chocolate and red tea.  He goes through the temple next weekend! :-)

6) I make my own tinted moisturizer as a new part of my makeup routine.  All I do is sprinkle some bare minerals bronzer onto my hand with a small squirt of Aveeno positively radiant moisturizer with SPF.  This is a lovely combination with BB cream.  I have a very unfortunate scar on my forehead that is ever-so-slowly healing and this tinted moisturizer is very forgiving and makes my skin look a lot better during this annoying time.

7) I still can't seem to get past the outfits on "Love Rain."

8) I love Brandon more than ANYTHING!!!! He is the best ever to exist.

Aaaaaaannnnd that is all for now.  Sorry for the randomness and disorganization of this post, but hey, I figure if I keep silent too long this blog will become a very boring place.  LOVE YOU GUYS. xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment