Monday, February 4, 2013

Is This Really Winter?

Please forgive me for not blogging again.  It was one of those weekends where nothing seemed to be going right.  Including my intention of posting.  I know I promised a bunch of photos, so here is me, keeping my promise.  I must say...living in Washington is so different from Utah.  I mean, there is back-breaking cold in Utah and lots of snow and plenty of ice.  As for us.... in WASHINGTON... it is more like Ice Cream.  Hehe.  Be jealous.  Actually it's not like it's hot, but it is definitely not freezing.  In fact, I have been able to take walks comfortably with only a thin jacket or sweater.

 I wasn't kidding about the ice cream.  Brandon made this... HOME MADE.  Gosh I am so lucky.  Maybe he will post a perfected ice cream recipe some day on his blog.  :-)  Also, YES those are panda and lion bowls, in case you were wondering.  I will take a real photo of them sometime.  They are our favorite bowls that we own.

 Here is a path at my lovely Sunset Park.  I decided to walk to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for Brandon while he was sick, instead of driving when it is so close by.  I didn't regret it at all.  Just look at this lovely scenery. 

 Annnndd some fellow neighbors walking on the path too.  I hope they didn't think I was creepy for snapping a picture.

 There was even a mini river on the side of the path.  It was so pretty! :-)

 And isn't it unfair that this photo was snapped in what is supposed to be the dead of winter??

 Here is part of our lovely neighborhood.  I love how it is taken care of so well.  It is definitely the kind of place you would want to raise kids.  Hardly anyone ever speeds on this road too. 

 As you can see, there is no shortage of green around here.  I LOVE this hedge.  It makes our neighborhood so cheerful.

 An awkward angle of our house hehe... I wanted to show the cute snowman banner.  They change the banners seasonally in our neighborhood, so it always feels festive and up to par with the weather.

Here is a random tree I snapped on my work break, where I took a walk and explored some of the neighborhoods nearby.  The tree reminds me of a Dr. Seuss book. :-)

And more greenery on my afternoon walk.  So pretty and beautiful.  This picture does not do it any justice. 

AAAANNND life would be boring if I didn't add some cat pictures too.  This is Nabi.  Maybe I have posted a picture of him before.  He is our cat.  Well.... sort of.  He belongs to Brandon's mom and her man, David.  Nabi and I have a love-hate relationship.  Sometimes he is the sweetest, and other times he is a total priss.  Half the time I wish I had my own cat since he is so stuck up sometimes.  Other times he is cuddly and sweet and knows when I had a bad day.  On days like that I love him.  But usually he is just a brat.  Haha.  Anyway, he is super cute, so I couldn't resist taking pictures of him.

 Nabi in his little nest.... with the handsome hand of Brandon petting him.

 I find this picture cute but funny at the same time.  He kinda has an annoyed expression on his face.

 He could be a model! 

He always does this funny thing while you are petting him, where he sticks out his feet and stretches out his legs as far as they will go.  Hehe... it makes me laugh every time.

Well.... this was all sufficiently random, wasn't it?  I shall be going now.  Talk to you soon!  I will try not to be a stranger. xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment