Saturday, February 9, 2013

Good and Bad News

Today was a good day.  Brandon and I went on a date.  We went to the mall and bought a couple new outfits, and then ate some burritos.  After that, we went grocery shopping and Brandon got me some LOVELY tulips for Valentine's Day.  :-) How romantic!! I promise to post a picture.

In other news... we had to get rid of the new cat.  She was not potty trained at all.  She preferred carpet and towels over kitty litter, so it really would not work out, her being a full-grown cat and everything.

Also, sadly, (worst news EVER) my dad's warehouse was burned down while he was on a trip to South Africa.  No one was hurt, thankfully.  It is a really hard time at the moment for him as well as all of the employees involved.  Please, for anyone who has half a heart, please keep them in your prayers.  My heart is broken for my dad.  He is the last person in the world who deserves such misfortune. :-(((( Sorry to sound so depressing, but it really is a tragic situation. Read the article here. I only found out last night, so I was really freaking out.  You would be surprised at how positive my parents are about the whole thing.  I couldn't even bring myself to be okay with it.  I guess it doesn't do any good to freak out about things though.

In brighter news, my house is spick and span, since I finally got around to cleaning it.  I am going to go enjoy it now.  xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment