Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Brandon Tuesday

Today is all about Brandon J. Son.  Amazingly gorgeous at all times and absolutely perfect for me!

Today is a special holiday for Brandon and me.  Since on the calendar, tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, we decided it is only fair that today is Brandon Tuesday.  So today, I just focused on trying to spoil Brandon and shower him with all the love I could possibly give him.  This morning, I was not able to do anything special since I had work, but when I got home, I cooked him an omelet, cleaned our room and put fresh crisp sheets on the bed and cleaned up the bathroom a little bit.  Then I decided to make some effort on my looks (to Brandon's favorite specifications).  I washed my hair with my yummiest shampoo and then dressed up in a pretty white dress that Brandon bought me a while back.  I also did my makeup how he likes it, which is just a simple clean look with an emphasis on the eyes.

 My makeup...kept it very simple.  Notice the Hello Kitty earrings....

Brandon stopped playing his video game right when he saw me come out of the bathroom and took some photos of me.  :-)  Then we decided to go to the store to find a new board game to play, since we have been meaning to expand our collection.  We decided on Jenga.  We also went to Costco and picked up some pretzel rolls, Honey Bunches cereal, and Kirkland Signature vanilla ice cream.  Those were all things that Brandon felt like eating.  It was a lot of fun to come home and play Jenga and eat junk food.  We really loved it.  Tonight, I am planning on giving him a super nice and long massage with essential oils that my mom mixed up for us.  I know Valentines Day is in two days, but I just can't help but celebrate the love I have for Brandon any chance I can get.  He is such a blessing to me.  I am so glad that God sent Brandon into my life.  No one could ever replace him.  He is 100% original, super smart, wonderful, and easy to get along with.  Not to mention extremely kind and loving.  Ok, I am sure that is enough sap for tonight. xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww! You guys are too cute! Happy Ash Wednesday. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe... thanks Kaelyn. Apparently, Brandon is going to spoil me today with a whole array of unhealthy baked goods. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Brianna! I would have to say the same for you and Matt. Cutest couple, seriously!

      Delete