Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A New Cat

Hello to all my friends.  I know this may seem a bit funny to post this, seeing as just yesterday I was talking about Nabi the cat and how he hates me and stuff.  But today, my mother-in-law surprised me and Brandon with a new cat.  We named her Luna.  She has semi-long black, shiny fur and big golden eyes.  She is so cute!  I didn't take a picture yet.  And yes, I am too lazy to do so.  Anyway, I hope she and Nabi get along.  They already have not had a very good start.  Luna is super playful and outgoing and not shy at all.  She has the shortest attention span I have ever seen.  She cuddles for exactly 3 seconds flat before moving on to something more new and exciting.  Also she is not afraid of anything and can take care of herself.  Nabi, on the other hand, is cautious, shy, cuddly, and very jealous indeed about sharing his home with a new cat.  He kept approaching her and hissing at her and stuff, and she didn't even look phased.  It was pretty funny.  But anyway, I am a bit tired now, but just wanted to keep you guys updated.  I am sure I will be posting some pictures soon. xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She was darling... until she kept trying to pee on the carpet. So we had to take her back. :-(

      Delete