Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The End Is Near

Oh man... Utah has been really fun.  I got to hang out with my dearest friends at the Asian store, Erin's house, and Cafe Rio.  I didn't get to see Lara though.  ARGH!!  Rachel, Kristen, and I have started watching "Dream High" together.  You know, just for the sake of getting them addicted to a new KDrama.  I am afraid I am a little bit out of it today and can't think straight... so maybe my post will be a bit boring LOL.  But anyway.  I also was spoiled to death by my mom.  She scheduled a massage for me yesterday and a facial today.  I got a chemical peel and already my face looks a couple years younger.  Hehe.  I am not excited for the next few days, where, apparently, my skin will be very dry and stuff.  But that is how it goes to achieve beauty, right?  My mom, Kaelyn, and I went to see Les Miserables.  Ok umm... it had a good message and lovely acting and singing.  HOWEVER... I didn't like it because I feel drained when I watch movies that are too serious or heavy.  I prefer happier themes.  So, don't hate on me, but I must say that will probably be the only time I ever see that movie.  So although I didn't really touch on most of the activities I did on account of being too zombied out, I have had a fantastic trip.  I am going to miss my family.  Tomorrow is my last day.  I am very excited to see Brandon again.  I miss him dearly whenever we are apart.  Ok friends.  I will talk to you again soon.  OH MAN.  Randomly, I have not taken nearly enough photos of my trip.  Oh well.  xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing you Smash! I miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Erin. It was great seeing you too. How I miss everyone already.

      Delete