Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mini Fashion Show

Hi everyone!  I apologize for not blogging all week, but I do have something in store for you today.  I promised a while back that I would model my new outfits I got for Christmas.  Sooo.... just to warn you... there are going to be a lot of pictures in this post.  Thanks to my sweet Brandon for taking the photos.  It took a while to whittle it down to just two pictures per outfit.  Let's get started!

A Casual Outfit:

 Sweatshirt: Volcom, Hooded striped T-Shirt: GenX, Boot Cut Jeans: Abercrombie (half price if you buy it in a kid's size), Flats: Soda, Necklace: Vintage

A Relaxed but Classy Outfit:


Peacoat: Wet Seal, Black Tank: Burlington Coat Factory, Lacy Blue Tank: American Eagle, Skinny Jeans: Abercrombie (kids size), Flats: Soda, Asian Inspired Earrings: Papaya

A Perfect Date Outfit:


Belted Cardigan: Wet Seal, Black T-Shirt: GenX, Boot Cut Jeans: Express Rerock, Heels: Ross, Tribal Earrings: Southern Utah/Arizona Souvenir Store

A Classic Everyday Outfit:


Black Peacoat: Wet Seal, Black T-shirt: GenX, Black Skinny Scarf: Borrowed from Brandon, Skinny Jeans: Express Rerock, Flats: Classified

Another Classic Outfit:


Black Tank: Burlington Coat Factory, Cardigan: Forever 21, Skinny Jeans: Express Rerock, Flats: Classified

A High-Maintenance Outfit:


Black T-Shirt: GenX, Grey Trench Coat: Forever 21, Black Leggings: Costco, Black Leg Warmers: Christmas gift, High Heels: 2Love

TIP: When wearing leggings PLEASE make sure you wear an accompanying top that covers your butt, otherwise it is the same as wearing nylons without a skirt.  EWW!  Unpleasant.  Unless of course you are just out jogging or something, in which case, no one cares.

A Romantic/Girly Outfit:

Mini Dress: Pac Sun, Grey Leggings: Costco, Oversized Sweater: Marshalls, Boots: UGGs

A Church Outfit:


Black Tank: Burlington Coat Factory, Dress: Banana Republic, Heels: Gift from Mom

A Dressy Outfit:


Coat: H&M, Dress: Big Star, Tank: Burlington Coat Factory, Heels: 2Love

A Sexy Outfit:



Dress: Macy's, Tights: Forever 21, Heels: Ross, Coat: H&M

Wow, that was seriously a lot of pictures.  It was kinda time-consuming.  And then it started getting dark indoors, which is why we had to move the fashion show outside.  But I had a lot of fun with this :-) Hope you all enjoy it and have a lovely night! xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

15 comments:

  1. Ok. You are way too hot. I kind of hate you.

    And LOVE all your outfits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best comment ever :-) ha ha. I would have to say the same to you! <3

      Delete
  2. I Looooooovvvvveeeeeeee these outfits!!!!!! they are stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what kind of best friend would I be if i didnt agree with Natalie you are HOT!!!!! SHO!!!!!!!! I have a HOT Besty HAHA!!!! :) :P Mwa miss YEW toooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Rene! xoxox Miss you too! Sorry I missed you on Skype tonight...ARGH.

      Delete
  3. Ashleigh, you are gorgeous! I like all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! GUESS WHAT!!! I get to see you next week!

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful and sexy,feeding my eyes well,thanks...I think I have seen you on ACT?

    Bruce Lee's home man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :-) I don't know what ACT is referring to.

      Delete
  5. Ashleigh you are the cutest. I miss you! Haha my favorite on here is the high-maintenance outfit. Hope that doesn't really imply anything about me but anyway. :P Can't wait to see you this week!
    --Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that one is Brandon's favorite too. :-) Can't wait to see you too! It has been way too long. xoxo

      Delete
  6. I remember the face.."Brandon"..is he a Cantonese or Mandarin?


    Bruce Lee's Home Man

    ReplyDelete
  7. And truly, I definitely remember your face in AsianCaucasianTurf.


    Bruce Lee's Home Man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never joined that site. Perhaps you are on WorldFriends? I deactivated my account but I was on there.

      Delete
    2. @Bruce Lee's Home Man.... I deleted your other comments because I have some rules of etiquette on my blog. You should not come to a family blog and say something negative, racist, or accusatory about one of the family members. Especially if the one you are saying stuff about is a co-author of the blog. We were both offended by your remarks. You are welcome on this blog as much as anyone else, but keep all unfavorable sentiments to yourself. I am sure you meant well at first, but you crossed the line on some of the things you said. Let's keep this blog a positive place where people are built up instead of disrespected.
      Thanks. xoxox

      Delete