Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hair Update and a T-Shirt I Love

So as you guys know, I did the Brazilian Blowout to my hair, and said I would take some pictures of it.  All it took to style my hair today like this was for me to shower, blow dry my hair, and touch up the very ends with a flat iron for about 30 seconds.  Yep, it literally took me about 5 minutes total of styling, whereas normally it would take about 20 minutes for me to achieve this look.  Now imagine if I actually put in effort... It would probably look a lot more neat than this.





And...I just have to mention that I love this T-Shirt.  It is the best for lounging around the house.  Brandon and I spotted it at the same time and just HAD to buy it.  Well, we got it for his mom, but then it didn't fit her.  So now it's mine.  HEH HEH.  Alrighty... well... until next time. xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

2 comments:

  1. Love your new pics of your new look!!! :D saved one of them to my pc. Miss you loads!!!!

    ReplyDelete