Monday, January 14, 2013

Goals for Good Health and Happiness

Hello friends.  Today I will just make a short post.  In order to follow through with my 13 health, wellness, and happiness goals for 2013, I feel it would be helpful to say them to everyone.  OUT LOUD. :-)

1) Have a smoothie every day with fresh fruits and vegetables followed by vitamins.
2) Drink 3-4 liters of water a day.
3) Get 8-10 hours of sleep a night.
4) Exercise 3 times a week.
5) Only use home made deodorant instead of the aluminum kind.
6) Wear SPF every single day.
7) Never fall into bed without flossing and brushing my teeth and cleaning my face.
8) Keep on top of scriptures, prayers, meditation, blogging, journaling, and centering myself.
9) Follow a stricter diet plan and take stricter care of my appearance.
10) Feel free to eat treats... but just not too often or too much quantity.
11) Exercise my brain and go back to school... and get good grades!  Also, continue Korean lessons.
12) Keep in touch with my family and friends more.
13) Make sure Brandon is the happiest man in the world, then that automatically makes me happy.

:-) I have come to the conclusion that these goals are all very worthy and doable for me.  I know it is a bit late to share this with you since January is halfway over, but better late than never, right?  I wonder how everyone else is doing with their new years resolutions?? xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment