Friday, January 18, 2013

Get OUTTA my head!

As some of you know... I am a bit behind the times when it comes to music.  I really don't listen to new music unless by some miracle I hear a song on the radio at the store and happen to like it.  This is because I listen only to foreign music.  Expanding my horizons if you will... while...erm, neglecting my own horizons.  What was my point in telling you this?  Oh yes...so anyway, you might think I am from the stone age when I tell you that I only just discovered One Direction recently.  As in... today.  LOL!!!  And I have to say, I have had this song stuck in my head all day.  Consequently, Brandon has it stuck in his head too.  "Get out get out get outta my head..." :-) Enjoy.  Maybe it will get stuck in your head too.  Normally I don't really go for this genre (bubble gum pop/rock) but actually I am slightly crazy about it at the moment.  Ha!


PS... I will be in Utah tomorrow.  SCORE!!! Can't wait to see my family and friends that I miss so much.  But I will be missing Brandon more than words can say, since he is not able to come on the trip this time around.  T.T xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment