Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Hi folks. 

I will keep this post short since I just spent quite some time designing my new blog banner.  It was one of those days where I wish we had an extra weekend day.  Oh wait.  That is ALWAYS the case.  But anyway... here are our photos from our 6th day of Christmas:

 The one with the bow is for Brandon, the one below is for me. :-) SAME WRAPPING PAPER! :-)

 Brandon got a couple of my favorite movies for me.  I ADORE Harry Potter like none other.  It is surprising that I didn't own this set already.  Also, we both love "Elf."  Favorite Christmas movie ever.

 I got Brandon some hi-lighters for his scriptures.  I know, much less fancy than the gift he got me... but these hi-lighters are HI QUALITY.  Yes that was a lame pun.

We ended with a toast of ginger ale... to our marriage.  So romantic.  The perfect end to a not-so-perfect day.  I love Brandon very much. :-) xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment