Sunday, December 30, 2012

New PJ's and Temple Trip

I absolutely adore Saturdays.  Today Brandon and I slept in, ate lots of bread and other junk food, and watched our current favorite KDrama, "Protect the Boss." Here is a cute song from the drama's soundtrack for you to enjoy.



Also, Brandon has never been to the temple before, so we went to the Seattle Temple together.  After that, we ate Jack In The Box burgers and went shopping.  Randomly, we found some very cute panda pajamas and I could not resist buying them.  Here is a picture:


Yes, I am aware that my phone pictures are not the best quality.  But seriously!!! Footie pajamas with pandas.  And I LOVE pink.  It is kinda my color.  These are the best for a cold winter night.  Anyway, I am going to get off my computer now, but I couldn't resist showing you guys my new pj's. xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment