Sunday, December 9, 2012

Life As Of Late

Today I don't have too many things to say.  I am just grateful for life.  I am for the most part very very VERY happy.  My marriage is amazing.  I could not have a better husband in the entire universe.  Church stuff is going very well.  I do miss my family all the way in Utah, but they are still the BEST and I couldn't be happier about having them in my life.  My in-laws and I get along very well indeed.  Even our picky and stuck up pet cat is taking a new liking to me and I find him to be cuter every day.  I miss my friends but have been happy to grow closer to my new friends here in Washington.  I am not in love with my job, but at least my wretched co-worker is leaving me alone now, and that means everything to me.  My health is for the most part good despite the exhaustion I have been experiencing and a few sneezes and coughs here and there.  But anyway, I feel really happy.  Life is very good. xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment