Thursday, November 8, 2012

What I Just Couldn't Resist Doing


Hi everyone!  Just wanted to share an extremely awesome photo.  Hehe... I am surprised Brandon gave me permission to post this.  He is such a good sport.  While Brandon was playing his NBA video game, I got bored and started playing with his hair.  This was the turnout.  What?  Brandon has more gorgeous hair than most women?? I KNOW RIGHT!? And if you wanted to know, yes, I cut Brandon's hair.  I used a different technique than usual.  I gave him an A-line haircut, which normally looks good on women, but I made it a little more disconnected especially in the front and made some minor modifications so it suits a man's haircut.  I think he looks ridiculously handsome.  Just saying.  And no, he would NEVER step foot out of the house with a hairstyle like this.  He was just humoring me since I had a girly streak and wanted to practice my hairstyling skills.  *sigh* I love my husband! xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

2 comments:

  1. Funny! He does have great hair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I love cutting his hair because it is so easy to make it look good.

      Delete