Friday, November 2, 2012

Not Enough Sleep Last Night

Grrrr.... have you ever had the feeling that your eyeballs have swollen to twice the size they should be?  I mean, I am sure staring at a computer screen is not helping me right now, but I have a headache.  It is weird because I rarely ever get headaches.  But last night I got to bed wayyyy too late and I think that is why.  Anyway... tomorrow morning Brandon and I will wake up at the crack of dawn, board a plane, and fly to VEGAS! Yay!  I have been looking forward to having a nice break from work.  We are going to visit family on Brandon's side.  I am pretty excited.  Before I go, I just have four photos to share with you from my work week.

 I found this little guy hiding outside the library.  How have I never seen this before?? I LOVE Turtles.  They are so cute, not to mention Brandon likes them so that means I like them automatically.  LOL.

 This was another statue outside the library, of a kid staring at the clock/bell tower of the library.  I think it is so cute!

The last statue of the week I will bother you with... Two funny birds hiding in the library's entrance garden.

Oh man.  Yes, you are seeing this correctly.  Diagon Alley.  Brilliant!  This was some random creepy alley near my work.  Looks like we have some Harry Potter fans out there.  <3 LOVE IT!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  I will possibly write while I am in Vegas but there is a good chance that you might not see me for a few days.  xoxox!!!!!

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment