A couple of my skin products I use at night
1) Neutrogena oil free acne wash Just use glycerine soap if this is too harsh for your skin.
2) The Body Shop's seaweed toner If this is too strong for you, invest in some rose water from the health food store.
3) O Hui Hydra Formula vital skin softener (part 1 of moisturizer)
4) O Hui Hydra Formula ultra moist emulsion (part 2 of moisturizer)
5) Enprani eye cream This comes in a two piece set... eye cream and eye brightener. I just use the eye cream at night.
Please note that I am not trying to say that these products will work for everyone, because not everyone has the same skin type as me. However, I do have sensitive skin that breaks out easily, and this nightly routine has helped me out a lot and contributed to much clearer skin than before. Not to mention more properly moisturized skin... Also, I have mentioned that I do asprin masks on a regular basis. My skin would not be the same without doing that at least once a week. One more thing: Always use a clean towel to dry your face after washing it. In fact, I tend to just use paper towels or tissues if I don't have a clean towel on hand. Hope everyone has a lovely rest of their Tuesday. xoxox
~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son