Saturday, November 10, 2012

An Interesting Date We Went On


Wow, it is almost 1 am.  Today, it just didn't seem like there were enough hours in the day.  I got home from work, showered quickly, ate something quickly, and then promptly rushed off to Tacoma for a date with Brandon.  Actually, it was a big group hang-out with some of Brandon's school friends.  But what we ended up doing was going to a symphony.... where they played VIDEO GAME music.  Hahaha... it was pretty fun.  Let's just say it reminded me of the few times in my childhood that I DID play video games.  And it also reminded me of how much of a Tetris nerd I am at heart, and how much I think Sonic the Hedgehog is the cutest.  Oh, by the way, in the picture, I am holding the tickets to the symphony.  So anyway... the show was pretty good.  My favorite part would have to be the flute soloist as well as the general entertainment of it all.  There were some parts where I did not "get" some of the jokes, since I am soooo not familiar with video games, but seriously it was just fun to watch something that Brandon and his friends really enjoy, and that in itself made me enjoy it more.  Since we rarely invest in fine arts entertainment, it was kinda cool to throw some of it into our lives.  Also, I have to add that Brandon is the best and makes EVERYTHING fun.  Just being around him..... Ok I will stop being so cheesy now hehe.  Anyway, I had a few things I wanted to do today, like deep clean the house, but let's just say I don't want to at all anymore on account of me being a glutton and eating too much and having a food coma and drinking hot earl grey-style red tea.  Yeah... I am just not in the mood to clean.  I will do that tomorrow.  Goodnight for now! xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment