Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Random Monday Night Ramblings

Today was one of those oh-so awesome but tiring days.  I went to work from 9-5, as I always do Monday through Friday.  I finished up some Korean lessons.  Right when I got home Brandon was making cookies for some of our church friends.  He had a semi-stressful day at work, so I decided to clean our bedroom and bathroom so he (and I) could feel more relaxed.  I also folded a bunch of laundry.  Right after that, we delivered the fresh cookies to our friends.  Maybe I will think about sharing Brandon's SUPER AMAZING DELIGHTFUL UNBELIEVABLE BEST IN THE WORLD recipe for Cookies and Cream Cookies.  But not today.  I am too tired for that right now.  In fact, I should just have him guest star on my blog to explain it, since I am a bit clueless (Let's just be honest) when it comes to baking. Anyway... after that, we practiced shooting some basketball hoops.  It is a new hobby we have both come to love.  I mean, don't get me wrong.  I am not good at sports in any way, but shooting hoops with my husband is the BEST.  And he makes any activity fun.  Afterwards we ate our body weight in sushi.  That brings me to this point.  I am extremely full and feel like a glutton.  And it is midnight.  So we will probably go to bed now.

But first.... I wanted to say Happy Birthday to one of my absolute best friends in the universe, Erin Wright.  Yes, Erin, I snagged this picture off of your Facebook cause you look freaking adorable!  I have so many memories with this girl and I miss her dearly today.
Here is a link to her blog: http://erinsface.blogspot.com/

Erin! She is so awesome!! :-)

Another quick announcement, my dear sister Kaelyn has started a blog of her own.  It is really awesome/cute.  You seriously should check it out.  You will fall in love with her.  The website is http://ashandkaelyn.blogspot.com/
 Hahaha! Kaelyn and her adorable family...

Well, enough ramblings for tonight.  Good night everyone, and SWEET DREAMS! xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

6 comments:

  1. Maybe just some lessons on how to make sushi would work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous idea! But I am not so good at making sushi... I promise that if I ever master that one, it will go on the blog.

      Delete
  2. Awwww, thanks Smash! I love you, and you're one of my best friends ever too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleigh, you're so cute! Thanks for the shout out... I saw that Brandon made a cooking blog too. How fun! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe....yep. We are both officially blogging nerds. Brandon is the best cook ever.

      Delete