Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Being Selfish on Halloween



I have a confession to make.  Brandon and I were very selfish this Halloween and stole all the Twix bars out of the candy stash that we bought for the trick-or-treaters.  *GASP* But I justify this.  I mean, we got the awesome Costco pack and it has LOTS of different candy options.  So it is not like those little kids will ever know..... OH MY GOSH WE ARE HORRIBLE!! Just kidding.  I actually don't regret it.  But maybe we will later when we are filled to the brim with nasty waxy american chocolate and feel like puking because of the amount of chocolate we stole.  This Halloween I was a lion.  Go figure.  Brandon was going to be a panda, but then he ended up going to the gym so he didn't dress up at all.  Pssshhhhh whatever.  I made him pose with his panda hat anyway. *evil laugh*

Here is me with my lion hat. 

Handsome panda.  Looks like he just stepped out of a KDrama.

Happy Halloween to you all! We will be just relaxing, due to the fact that Halloween is not really a holiday for adults.  Or at least not as fun for adults as it is for those cute little kids who come begging for candy.  Oh man, Brandon and I were just talking about how funny it is that some kids don't have any manners when it comes to trick-or-treating.  

Brandon: Pick two candies....
Little Boy: I WANT THREE!!! 
Brandon: ..........ok.......go for it....... 

Me: Everyone can have two candies.
*Little girls all take one or two each*
*Little boy grabs as much candy as will fit in his two arms*
Little Girls: Thank you!
Little Boy: *Runs off*
Me: Wow... hehe.

There was other funny stuff that happened tonight, such as the little kid who dressed up like Mickey Mouse and he was wearing the gloves and everything.... but somehow that meant that he could not grasp his candy out of the bowl properly.  It was kind of amusing watching him trying to wrap those padded gloves around a tiny Crunch bar.  Heh heh I am so evil.  Alright.... enough fun for tonight! xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son


No comments:

Post a Comment