Friday, October 26, 2012

A Very Rare Privilege

Hello everyone.  I have an awesome surprise from my husband.  When we were dating, we used to write songs for each other and record them and send them through email so the other person could enjoy it.  We were in a long distance relationship back then and it was one of the few things that kept us from going crazy from being apart.  Brandon had never been one to write music, sing, or do anything similar in the past, but he did end up writing a couple of songs to be funny/romantic/cute.  And it WORKED.  Be prepared for a once in a lifetime privilege to see a song Brandon wrote for me.  (YES! I got his permission to post this.  In fact he encouraged it!)  Today he made me a very cheesy but awesome slideshow with a rap that he wrote for me as the background music.  Are you ready to behold this awesomeness?  I really can't believe my life.  My husband is 100% the cutest, most awesome guy in the whole world and he is not afraid to show that he loves me. 

BUT FIRST.... an explanation of "1AL."  1AL is Brandon's artist name.  It stands for #1 Ashleigh Lover.  To this day, my heart still skips a beat when I think of how much we mean to each other, even enough to do silly things for each other that makes us very happy indeed.  ENJOY!

He is pretty good, right?

AND ONE MORE THING! (There is always one more thing) Happy Birthday to my gorgeous mom. Thanks for everything Mom.  You always spoiled me rotten and showered me with love, helping me to become the person I am today.  You are the best ever!

My mom is the one in the middle wearing yellow.  Isn't she pretty?

xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

No comments:

Post a Comment