This post is to get to know me better!
2) I get a little bit too excited every time I notice a couple that consists of an Asian Male and White Female.
3) In high school I was the best speller known to man. I got 100% on every spelling test I ever took, except for one, where I spelled "fluorescent" like "flourescent." DANG IT! And then the whole class cheered when I got it wrong!! :-((((((
4) Brandon and I met online, on a pen pal website. I found said website in my pursuit of learning Korean and finding the side link to the pen pal website advertising live Korean practice. Hehe, not even close! Brandon and I never even spoke Korean to one another!
5) My least favorite foods are blue cheese and liver.
6) I find it drop dead irresistible when Brandon wears his hair in a ponytail. Seriously, I will do whatever he says if only he is wearing a ponytail.
7) When I am mad I hold it in forever.... until I explode. That is my worst habit. It is unhealthy and not to mention everyone hates it.
8) I watch Korean dramas and listen to Kpop more than anything in the American entertainment industry. In fact I do not know any of the new songs on the radio these days.
9) I wish I had the entire wardrobe of Kim Yoon Hee (Yoona) on "Love Rain." I think she looks so ladylike and pretty, something I am always striving for but never quite getting there. >_<
10) My worst fear is spiders! I will literally cry for about a minute and a half if a spider crawls on me. Also I will probably jump and scream and freak out and have a mini heart attack.
:-) I hope you all enjoyed these little tidbits of my life. I would love to hear from you! If there are ten things people might not know about you, comment below and let us all know! If not, you can always put it on your blog, and comment below with the link to your post. Hope to hear from some of you! xoxox
~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son