Saturday, October 27, 2012

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

Today is going to be a very random post.  I wanted to say something amusing, but couldn't think of anything special.  SoooOOOooo.... let's get to know me better shall we?  Here is a list of ten things you might not know about me:

This post is to get to know me better!

1) I am really good at cleaning.  In fact I am sort of OCD and like it when my living space is spotless.

2) I get a little bit too excited every time I notice a couple that consists of an Asian Male and White Female.

3) In high school I was the best speller known to man.  I got 100% on every spelling test I ever took, except for one, where I spelled "fluorescent" like "flourescent." DANG IT! And then the whole class cheered when I got it wrong!! :-((((((

4) Brandon and I met online, on a pen pal website.  I found said website in my pursuit of learning Korean and finding the side link to the pen pal website advertising live Korean practice.  Hehe, not even close!  Brandon and I never even spoke Korean to one another!

5) My least favorite foods are blue cheese and liver.

6) I find it drop dead irresistible when Brandon wears his hair in a ponytail.  Seriously, I will do whatever he says if only he is wearing a ponytail. 

7) When I am mad I hold it in forever.... until I explode.  That is my worst habit.  It is unhealthy and not to mention everyone hates it.

8) I watch Korean dramas and listen to Kpop more than anything in the American entertainment industry.  In fact I do not know any of the new songs on the radio these days.

9) I wish I had the entire wardrobe of Kim Yoon Hee (Yoona) on "Love Rain." I think she looks so ladylike and pretty, something I am always striving for but never quite getting there. >_<

10) My worst fear is spiders!  I will literally cry for about a minute and a half if a spider crawls on me.  Also I will probably jump and scream and freak out and have a mini heart attack.

:-) I hope you all enjoyed these little tidbits of my life.  I would love to hear from you!  If there are ten things people might not know about you, comment below and let us all know!  If not, you can always put it on your blog, and comment below with the link to your post.  Hope to hear from some of you! xoxox

~Sincerely, Ashleigh Son

4 comments:

  1. I'll bite.

    1. I have this weird thing where I hate myself and yet think I am better than everyone else at the same time. I hate it and I'm trying to change.

    2. I used to want to be a firefighter, cake decorator, lawyer, architect, and fashion designer at different points in my life.

    3. I would probably never eat anything unhealthy if I didn't have a huuuugge sweet tooth. I love sweet stuff but hate pretty much all other unhealthy food. I literally crave healthy food half of the time and sugar the other half

    4. I am ridiculously afraid of grasshoppers. The idea of them jumping into me, terrifies me and I'm not really sure why

    5. I hate working for companies. I am working my hardest to be self-employed right now. I hate the politics of the workplace.

    6. TLC shows are my guilty pleasure

    7. I love kind of dark stuff. Like gothic horror stories, movies with unhappy endings, stories that deal with darker topics etc. I think it's refreshing because life has dark and light and sometimes we ignore the darker side and pretend that it doesn't exist. Now don't mistake this for me liking gore and stuff cuz I don't

    8. I have literally not let chocolate touch my lips since last december. A lot of people know I am doing a year without chocolate, but not alot of people know that I have been 100% chocolate free with no slipups at all. I only have 2 more months. Yay

    9. I am realllly strong especially in my legs. I can lift over 500 lbs on the leg press at the gym. I actually have to use the olympic style leg press because the basic one only goes up to 400 lbs and I can max it out.

    10. I really want to live outside of the US maybe even for the rest of my life. I also really want to travel.

    :) love you ash, love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Lara, I must say my favorite was #5. I can really relate to that one! Like, I feel like I am one of those people who works best under my own supervision, without someone micromanaging my every move. Thankfully I almost have that kind of freedom at my current job. Life is never perfect though... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! it's not like I don't like to work. I really enjoy working and can see myself doing it my whole life, but I really hate having a boss and coworkers. the first three hours of my shift everyday I'm by myself and it is blissssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I feel ya there. I mean, honestly things are a lot more productive when you don't have someone breathing down your neck. Am I right??

      Delete